Answered By: Kirk Doran
Last Updated: Sep 23, 2018     Views: 4

Just give the VT number (the call number for the videocassette) to the person at the Circulation Desk and they will retrieve it for you. Technical Services is the area behind the librarians offices on the main level where library staff work.